18 apr. 2012

Interview with Nely Cab,author of "Creatura"

Hey,guys,I am back with an interview with Nely Cab,the author of the book"Creatura".I will post this in English very soon.I hope you will enjoy it!

Her work:




When seventeen year-old Isis Martin is having trouble sleeping due to perturbing dreams of a horrific growling beast, she decidesto confront her fear. But what Isis discovers is something other than a menacing entity.The human-like creature offers Isis assurance that he is not a figmentof her imagination. Unwilling to accept his avowal, Isis sets his wordsto contest by asking the entity to prove himself - a dare, he readily welcomes.It is in her dreams that Isis innocently stumbles upon the silent existence of the divine lineage of those that man has long forgotten.In a quaint town, deep in south Texas, this story leads Isis onto the path of impermissible love and captivating life-changing truths. Ultimately, Isis discovers that this chapter in her life is only the beginning.














Something about her:

 According to my mother, I was born on one of the coldest days of December...and asleep. I don't know if that's possible, but surely, that must have given her some idea that I wasn't going to be a superstar athlete.
As I grew up in south Texas, I can't say I was the best student, but I wasn't the worst. I've always thought of myself as average and a little on the weird side. But what is normal, anyway?
I have a beautiful son and a great husband who give me all their support. Whether it be in my painting, cooking, or writing, they're always there for me.
The day I decided to self-publish I was scared witless.(from Goodreads.com)


The interview:


1)
A:Let's start like this:what can you say about you in two sentences?Tell me three words that describe you...

N.C:I'm easy to get along with. I like making new friends. Three words that describe me: Obsessive, Compulsive, Creative.

2)
A:What inspired you to write Creatura?

N.C: A boy I used to dream about.

3)
A:You are a very good writer and we would like to know when did you started to write stories?About what were them?

N.C:I wrote my first story when I was 10 years old. It was about a mouse and an ant that got married. When I was a teenager, I tried to write a script, but I realized I was telling a story. It wasn't until I reached my thirties that I decided to take up writing as a hobby. I don't write about one particular thing because I want my writing to evolve.

4)
A:What do you think about the children who are not reading and they prefer to watch the movie and to not read the book?Isn't it sad for a author of books?

N.C:Some kids don't like to read because they've never picked up a book that they've fallen in love with. It only takes one book to get you hooked. It is sad for authors to not see kids reading because they'll never know how wonderful it is to see the story in their own imagination

5)
A:Is going this book to be the first in a series?If yes,tell us how many novels will be in the series and how will be they called.

N.C:Yes, "Creatura" is the first in a series. There will be three books in total. The second book will be called "Vivus," which means "living" or "alive" in Latin. The third book will be called "Accredo," which means "to believe" or "credence".

6)
A:Do you have other projects,like a new series in the near future?

N.C:At the moment I don't another series, but I do have two ideas for books. One of these books is called "Red", but is in the very early stages of the story.
7)
A:What was your favorite book when you were a child and which is now?

N.C: My favorite books were the Dr. Seuss books like "Green Eggs and Ham,"etc., and books by Author Judy Bloom. Today, my favorites change often. Right now, my favorites are "Twilight (series)" and "The Hunger Games (series)".

8)
A:The favorite mithological character is...?

N.C:Greek Gods have always fascinated me.

9)
A:The three most important things in your life are....?

N.C:Family, friends and writing.

10)
A:What made you wanna write,and can you explain the procees detailed,from writing to publishing?

N.C:I started to write because I was bored. I read and decided that I wanted to make up my own story. After a year of writing, I decided that the story I had been writing was long enough to become a book, but I didn't want to publish it. It was my sister who insisted that the book be published either traditionally (with a publishing house) or self-published. I chose the self-publishing route because I didn't think anyone would be interested in the book. Apparently, I was wrong (Thank goodness!).

11)
A:What would you like yo say about urban fantasy books to our parents?

N.C:Whether it be Urban Fantasy or any other type of genre, the fact that your children are reading is something to be proud of.

12)
A:Before ending I would like to know what do you think about my blog(selfish question).Do you think I should write in english too?

N.C:I like your blog very much. I think that you should consider writing in English also, so that your blog has more readers that will enjoy your posts

13)
A:In the end of this interview,what did you heard about our country and would you like to visit it?
N.C:I have heard that your country is small, but has a huge heart and many young readers. I would love to visit your country some day to meet the teenagers that write to me and those who I have not yet met.
 And in ending:
 Thank you very much,Nely,for this interview!I never thought you will respond to me.But,of course,you surprised me.

3 comentarii:

Thank you so much for the interview, Andrei! I loved the questions and I think your blog is very cool! xoxo!

@Nely Cab,I have to thank you very much for this interview.It was an honour for me.Thank you about what you said about the blog!!!

heplwzlpr edwlagnbr ebnwqhzev [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] lmlwmfgoh mehywqmpy josvzhfqv [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]the north face sale[/url] obwddeqzb wrkseyzqu zzzprtjvm [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacket[/url] taziygbro ckwzhetea ggospyiaz

Related articles:
http://www.erotikeck69.de/forum/newreply.php?tid=2&pid=11
http://www.hellerbass.de/cgi-bin/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=84833
http://www.grammar.net/%5chttp:%2f%2fwww.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com%5c

Trimiteți un comentariu

Fiecare gând e important pentru mine! =)