27 iul. 2012

THE RISE OF NINE(about book+the first 5 chapters)



rise-of-nine.jpg
The book will be released on 21 August 2012
Until the day I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive.

Together, we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others. . . .

I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others--including John.

But so are they.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They caught me in New York--but I escaped.
I am Number Six.
They want to finish what they started.
But they'll have to fight us first.

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS OF "THE RISE OF NINE":


3 comentarii:

ce tare ! CE TARE !! doamne , ador primele 2 carti , abia astept sa apara si in Romania !!!!! :D

Ma bucur ca-ti place!!!

cand am citit titlul m-am gandit la cei 9 calareti din stapanul inelelor :))

Trimiteți un comentariu

Fiecare gând e important pentru mine! =)